Director, Mid-Market Enterprise Sales - Central
What you’ll do…
As a Director, Mid-Market Enterprise Sales for our Central US business, you will lead a team of our high performing Account Executives within our Mid Market/ Mid Enterprise segment (501-5000 employees) covering our Central US territory. You will also run a team of Account Managers that span the Central and East US Territory. You will be accountable for our team hitting quota and bookings targets. Additionally, you will travel with them to partner as the executive touch in the life-cycle of their sales process. In this role, you will have the ability to make a significant impact to one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, and continue our YoY record-breaking sales growth!
- A University or College Degree is required
- You have at least 3 - 5 years of direct sales leadership/sales management experience at the Mid Market or Enterprise level along with 3 or more years of experience as a sales rep (SaaS required)
- You excel at and are experienced in running very high level, highly tenured teams. This is not a turn-around role, this is leadership expansion and this team is highly performing, your job is to scale to even higher record levels.
- You are an expert in terms of knowledge and experience in building and motivating sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- The daily and weekly activities you've planned for your sales teams by monitoring performance and measuring results provides a history of consistent over performance to quota and low attrition
- Ability and consistent and proven track record of executive level positioning within clients. You will be the “executive in the field” for Duo.
Reasons why you should apply…
- You have a history of leading performing SaaS sales teams to hit pipeline and booking targets
- Your good character is as important to you as your high competence. You demand both.
- You care about the people on your team
This job may not be for you if...
- You’ve never led a sales team that has consistently hit or over achieved on bookings and pipeline targets
- You are uncomfortable being at a company in hyper growth
- You are not able to travel 25-50% of the time
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top