Customer Success Manager
As a CSM, you will be the primary advocate our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across Duo to accelerate value realization for each customer. We will need you to be as passionate about Duo solutions as they are about providing an extraordinary experience for every customer.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will...
- You're responsible for the ultimate success of Duo’s customers, including customer onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal
- You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in Duo and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across your existing business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Drive a seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to dedicatedly handle your customer’s successful deployment
- You will help to develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
- Passionately handle each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals
- Drive and execute customer renewals
Experience you have...
- 3+ years in a customer facing role
- You're a self-starter with a consistent track record of driving customer success (adoption, renewals, quarterly business reviews)
- Have the ability to understand customer requirements, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience working with an enterprise solution sales team and partnering with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities
- Familiarity with IT security concepts and industry trends
- Highly analytical with a dedication to process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the highest level of integrity
- You have a passion for technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
3 Reasons You Should Apply...
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Are okay with trying and failing to getting it perfect the first time
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top