Contracts Administrator - Ann Arbor, MI
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple. We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges we face today.
What you’ll do…
Play an instrumental part in helping to scale our quickly growing company. As Contracts Administrator, you’ll be expected to work efficiently and with a high attention to detail as you assist the Legal Contracts Team with their daily workflow. You will also have lots of opportunities to flex your proven organizational and creative problem solving skills as you help develop and manage processes for the Legal Contracts Team to stay on track, organized and efficient. In particular, we’ll be looking for you to own the ongoing creation and maintenance of our contract management system. It’s a demanding position, but you won't be doing it alone. You’ll work with an amazing, supportive team in a fast-paced, fun environment.
Key Responsibilities you will have …
- Project lead for the ongoing creation and maintenance of our contracts management system, including organizing contracts within the system
- Assisting with the Legal Contracts Team’s administrative needs (e.g. tracking contracts, approvals, obtaining signatures, assisting with team workflow, etc.)
- Drafting and revising some documents with guidance from other legal team members
- Other job functions to support Duo's legal and risk management functions as determined.
Qualifications and Skills you have…
- College degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working to support a company’s legal and / or contracts management function
- Experience developing and / or managing Contracts Management Solutions systems and processes
- Basic proficiency with Google Apps, Microsoft Word, Excel and Macbooks
Reasons why you should apply…
- Hypergrowth, innovative businesses excite you, and you’re a creative problem solver, always ready for a new challenge
- You have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a willingness to jump in on many different projects, juggling many unique duties on a daily basis
- You’re good at building and sustaining productive relationships with all kinds of people across many functional teams
Reasons why you SHOULDN’T apply…
- You don’t have clear, articulable reasons for why you want to work at Duo or a clear vision of the value that you will bring to this role
- You’ll need to be quick on your feet and adaptable in order to thrive as we scale our business in a constantly changing environment - so, if you can’t handle ambiguity or changing priorities, then this may not be the right fit for you
- You view the in-house legal function exclusively as the “Office of No,” and lack the entrepreneurial mindset necessary to balance business objectives and legal risk
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top