Commercial Select South Account Executive - Duo Security
- Horn Lake, MS
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that's why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive that will be responsible for selling Duo's security platform (including 2FA). We need an experienced enterprise sales person with a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota and maintaining productive client relationships.
- Grow sales in the Enterprise Market with companies 5,000 employees and above
- Become the resident expert on the Duo product and sell new / existing customers on our cloud-based software
- Demonstrating and selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
- Building a territory plan to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within your accounts
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Work with Account Development Team to prospect into targeted accounts
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling.
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of software selling experience
- Experience selling to VP and C-level executives
- Consistent track record of success with $1M + quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Thorough understanding of a related technology
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Outside/field selling experience.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued education preferred
- Thorough understanding of the Nashville central market place.
- Familiarity working on Cisco Enterprise contracts
*Please note: This role requires more than 50% travel, including air travel.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo's achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top