As a Build Engineer, you will write code to test our services for functionality and performance, to aid in our goal of making security easy for our users. You will do this in an environment where continuous integration is in place and code is actually released every two weeks.
You will partner with dev and the product team to bake in quality at each step of the SDLC. You will define, measure and publish metrics to measure product quality and help the team improve them. You will understand priorities and risks and help focus our quality efforts on where they matter the most.
You will work with mobile apps, backend Linux services, SAAS products etc, thus growing the breadth and depth of your knowledge. Learn on the job, every single day and become the best QA professional you possibly can be!
Skills you have…
You have 5-7 years of QA experience including:
- Automation with Selenium, Python scripting, solid Linux skills, Mobile QA skills like Appium, services like BrowserStack and SauceLabs. Experience with build system automation (with CI/CD tools like buildbot, jenkins etc), test infrastructure automation etc would be a great plus
- Performance testing SAAS products with tools like jmeter, gatling, locust.io, tsung etc
- Test Methodologies, working with release procedures, QA process and software defect tracking; demonstrated expert level skills on implementing test methodologies and tools
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You are comfortable with the rapid pace of a start-up in growth mode and the change that can occur quickly
- You are not afraid to learn from mistakes and share them with the team
- You approach conflict in a constructive manner and help to identify root causes of problems, offer corrective actions, and participate in the solutions
This job is not for you if...
- If the pace of a fast-moving, growth phase startup makes you uncomfortable
- If you prefer a strictly defined role where you come in, do X, Y, Z every single day and go home, to a role where your knowledge is the only limit to what you do
- If you need a lot of well-established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top