Applications Engineer - Windows
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
Application Engineers at Duo are a dynamic bunch - you will work as the customer technical expert to sharpen Duo's solutions and solve customer technical challenges. You will drive improvements to Duo's products while interfacing with most technical business units in the company.
Skills you have…
The position involves the ability to solve complex multidisciplinary issues that come with customer usage of Duo Windows product suite. You will when required manage escalations with R&D, engineering and customer support teams.
You are a passionate Windows System/Server Administrator with 3+ years experience in:
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Exchange Server
- Scripting (e.g. Powershell, Python)
- Troubleshooting complex issues using packet captures, MSI installer logging, and Windows event viewer trace-level debugging
Nice to have:
- AD FS or other SSO identity provider services
- Remote Desktop Services and app publishing
- Office 365 and Azure AD
- Previously used and/or setup Duo MFA!
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You thrive when given autonomy and enjoy collaborating on a common goal
- You are delighted when your customers are delighted and frustrated when they are frustrated
- You would rather try and fail than throw it over the fence
This job may not be for you if...
- Ambiguity stresses you out and you always look to others for answers
- Your first instinct is point out why something can’t be done rather than solving for how to make it happen
- Working for a company in hyper growth, where change is a constant, isn’t something you are ready to embrace
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top