What we’ll do together…
As an Application Engineer on the Integrations Team, you will be pivotal to Duo’s success and growth around strategic partnerships. You will work within the engineering team to support our technical partners as they integrate with our core platform. Our largest customers and strategic partners may rely on enterprise technologies from Oracle or SAP and this team is responsible to ensure Duo’s solutions integrate with and compliment enterprise systems.
Bring your management and development skills to our already diverse and talented group. We'll work together within the agile scrum framework toward our goal of making security simple to understand, easy to implement, and seamlessly integrated into the world’s most popular software products.
Skills you have…
- You are excited by the challenges of the security field and want to help make people safe.
- You are comfortable understanding and solving technical problems for end users, partners, and internal systems alike.
- You have a history of writing performant, maintainable full-stack software.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills as evidenced by a history of authoring excellent documentation.
- The ability to see and articulate optimization opportunities in a technical system or workflow. The drive to execute impactful work to make things better.
- Bonus Points for existing security expertise, partner management, or client relations.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You thrive having the autonomy to operate in a meaningful problem space while helping advance Duo’s technical platform.
- You work best within an empathetic team that is passionate about a common goal.
- You are happy when users are happy and frustrated when they are frustrated.
This job may not be for you if…
- You prefer to work alone and don’t like to speak up when it means helping others.
- You don’t want to continue to learn and grow along with your teammates in a developing area of an already successful business.
- You lack a real passion for writing high-quality secure software that is backed by an equally mature approach to testing.
- You stress under the ambiguity of a problem and default to others to provide you with the answers.
- Your first instinct is to point out why something can’t be done rather than focusing on what the customer problem is.
- You tire at the thought of a steady, deliberate pace in both a product and company.
- You aren't looking to take your career to the next level at a best-in-class SaaS company.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top