Account Manager, Mid Market
What you’ll do as an Account Manager, Mid Market...
- Drive expansions and upgrades within the existing Mid Market customer base.
- Identify customer growth and strategic opportunities and produce accurate forecast reports.
- Manage pipeline and deliver results against a quota.
Skills you have…
- Strong discovery skills to understand customer requirements and environments
- Highly efficient sales process that consistently drives deals to close
- Identify and close expansion opportunities
- Outbound mentality to account management
- Drive increased lifetime value
- Consistently achieve quota
- Provide feedback to ensure continued optimization and improvement of our process
- University or college degree
- 1-2 years SaaS Selling Experience
- Experience carrying a quota of $750k+
- CRM Experience and proficiency(SFCD preferred)
- Consistently over-achieving against quota
- Highly Personable - able to create relationships face to face and on the phone
- Energetic and positive phone skills and strong listening skills
- Highest level of integrity
- Track record of customer growth in past roles
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Highly motivated - requires initiative being a role that will be constantly evolving
Nice to Haves:
- Security experience from a previous role
- Experience managing events (e.g. Customer Dinners, Workshops, etc.)
- Previous roles selling to IT/Security Individuals
- Experience in a high-growth company
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt!
- You have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding an aggressive, but achievable, target
- You want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world and know that you actually have the ability to impact the outcome
This job may not be for you if...
- You prefer a quiet environment - we are a face paced, dynamic and agile place.
- You’re overly independent and a self-learner. Collaboration is king here
- Learning new technologies is scary to you
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top