Account Executive, SMB
As an SMB Account Executive, you will...
- Be responsible for selling Duo Security’s two-factor authentication product within a territory
- Have a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue.
- Demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota and maintaining productive client relationships.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Growing sales in the Small/Medium Business space with companies with less than 500 employees
- Becoming the resident expert on the Duo product and sell new / existing customers on our cloud-based software
- Demonstrating and selling value to key partners within the accounts
- Building a territory plan to maximize revenue and customer happiness within your accounts
- Close new business as well as expansion revenue
- Prospect into cold accounts using outbound and social techniques
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling.
Skills you have...
- University or college degree
- 3+ years of software selling experience (SaaS preferred)
- Experience managing large number of opportunities and using solution selling techniques when appropriate
- Deep understanding of a related technology
- Proven sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com or other CRM system
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships with customers utilizing your strong interpersonal skills, while having the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top