Account Executive, MSP
Duo Security is a high growth, venture-backed security startup with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Silicon Valley, Austin and London. We’re a rocket ship, and we’re looking for people who want to be astronauts. Founded in 2010 by renowned security experts Dug Song and Jon Oberheide, Duo Security is used by thousands of organizations every day to provide strong authentication security.
We are seeking an Austin-based Managed Service Provider Account Executive that will be responsible for selling Duo Security’s products into the managed & cloud service provider segment.. We need an experienced MSP sales person with a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue with service providers. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota, working across teams, and building productive partner relationships.
- Grow sales in the managed service provider segment
- Become a resident expert on Duo products and sell new / existing customers on our cloud-based software
- Manged 100s of accounts with a 1:many sales approach
- Demonstrating and selling value to key stakeholders within the MSP accounts
- Building a territory plan to maximize revenue and partner satisfaction
- Prospect into cold accounts using outbound and social techniques
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling
- Experience selling to Director, VP, and C-level executives
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Willingness to travel to partner sites and to attend events as needed (10-20% travel)
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with partners and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer and partner service and driving our partners’ and customers’ business success
- Experience working in high growth Tech start up or incubation businesses of larger organizations
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of successful Direct or Channel Sales experience within an Enterprise Software Company and/or preferably with a SaaS or Security company
- 1+ years working with managed service providers, integration partners, and/or reseller partners
- Consistent track record of success with $500k+ quota
- Located in Austin, TX or willing to move to Austin - we are located downtown in the heart of the tech scene
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top