Account Executive, Enterprise
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
As an Enterprise Account Executive in our Chicago territory you will sell Duo's security platform (including 2FA) to companies with more than 5,000 employees in the Chicago market. As an experienced sales person with a consultative sales approach and a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue, you will carry a $2M quota. You will enjoy working on a team with a high performance sales culture, while managing a pipeline, delivering results against your quota and maintaining productive client relationships at the Enterprise level.
Skills you have…
- You have at least 3-5 years of proven sales success as an Individual Contributor selling SaaS to the Enterprise (5,000 employees and above)
- You have closed a substantial number of large, complex Enterprise deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- You enjoy a team selling approach, working in partnership with Enterprise Sales Engineers and successfully negotiating win-win agreements based on value selling
- You possess leadership qualities, being humble and caring about your team. You also bring others with you in your success
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Our mission of creating a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world.
- You are extremely comfortable with a seat at the Executive table, are a great communicator with a strong sales DNA.
- You are looking to be a part of a sales team that you can share with and learn from
This job may not be for you if...
- You have not sold a SaaS solution to a technical buyer at the Enterprise level
- You don’t need or want a Sales Engineer involved in your sales process
- You are a lone wolf
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of Duo Security
Duo was founded with the belief that security can only be effective if it is easy to use. Through that vision, Duo has built a world-class security platform that strives to be intuitive for clients. Duo supports thousands of customers—like Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Etsy, Toyota and Kayak—and millions of users in organizations. Duo holds a 98% Tech Validate score and one of the highest Net Promoter Scores of any product.
Back to top