Account Executive, Enterprise
What you’ll do…
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will sell Duo's security platform (including 2FA) to companies with more than 5,000 employees. As a premier and experienced SaaS sales professional with a consultative approach and a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue, you will carry a $1M+ annual quota. You will enjoy working on a team with a high performance sales culture, while running a full pipeline, delivering results against your quota and maintaining productive client relationships at the Enterprise level.
Skills you have…
- You have at least 5+years of significant success selling SaaS/Security Solutions to the Enterprise (5,000 employees and above) due to your deep network of C-level contacts
- You are fluent in and enjoy selling through the channel and you maintain tight-knit relationships with local and national resellers
- You appropriately leverage your existing C-level relationships within the region to make an immediate impact on your quota
- You take initiative by driving activity within your region through your own outbound efforts, demonstrating your network and strategically collaborating with assigned ADR resource.
- You follow a structured and repeatable sales methodology
- You have experience navigating a complex sales cycle
- You possess leadership qualities, being humble and caring about your team. You also bring others with you in your success
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Our mission of building a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world
- You are deeply comfortable with a seat at the Executive table, are a phenomenal communicator with a strong sales DNA
- You are looking to be a part of a sales team that you can share with and learn from
This job may not be for you if...
- You have not sold a SaaS solution to a technical buyer to the Enterprise
- You don’t need or want a Sales Engineer involved in your sales process
- You are not a self-starter
- You do not possess the “CEO of my region” mentality
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top