Software Engineer, New Graduate (2020), Duolingo China
- Beijing, China
Build your engineering career and help us shape the future of education.
Duolingo is the most popular language learning application in the world, with over 300 million users and hundreds of billions of data points. We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding elegant solutions. If this sounds like you, then come help us build the next-generation learning company!
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Duolingo’s needs, with opportunities to switch teams and projects as our fast-paced startup grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems as we continue to innovate.
The Beijing office is Duolingo’s first and only office outside the United States. This is a unique opportunity to become part of the founding team of Duolingo’s China office and work with other talented Duolingo software engineers, designers, product managers, and learning scientists globally.
- Collaborate on full-stack software projects in collaboration with product design
- Develop, release, and maintain services and/or infrastructure
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Pursuing a B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Graduating in 2020 from a top-ranked university
- Programming experience
- Relocation to Beijing, China. This position is based in Beijing.
- Strong spoken and written English skills.
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Previous internship or work experience in software engineering at a top-tier company
Back to top