Senior Designer, Marketing + Brand
Design things that make people fall in love with Duolingo.
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. With over 300 millions users, we are the most popular language learning application in the world. But we’ve got more left to do — and that’s where you come in!
You’ll be our in-house marketing design craftsperson, creating impeccable and cutting-edge visual solutions that help bring our marketing campaigns to life, all around the world!
This role reports to the VP of Design as a member of the Design team and partners closely with our Marketing and Content teams. At Duolingo, we take pride in and agonize over crafting high-quality design, with a user-friendly (and fun) experience for everyone.
- Bring high-quality visual solutions to marketing campaigns, ensuring the elements speak to the target audience in a culturally relevant way
- Ensure the Duolingo product mission, brand value, and spirit are accurately captured by every marketing design element
- Quickly react to the speed of culture, designing solutions that respond to our consumers in a relevant time
- Design and create templates for landing pages, social content, and brand identity pieces
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Versatility across various media types and design styles
- A natural ability to quickly understand design briefs and and bring them to life within tight timelines
- An understanding of how to integrate feedback without sacrificing design best practices and guidelines
- A proven ability to produce world-class visual experiences and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Experience working with and making compositions of illustrations
- Exceptional communication skills among diverse teams and functions
Exceptional candidates will have...
- At least 2 years in a fast-paced, design-centric organization
- Experience concepting for marketing campaigns
Back to top