- Recruit entry-level top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer.
- Seek out ways to improve Duolingo's offer to close rate.
- Facilitate the hiring process from selecting interviewers, training interviewers, and running the hiring selection meetings.
- Help meet the strategic hiring objectives of the company.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent)
- Passionate about Duolingo and able to speak about values, mission, technology and products
- Exceptional ability to build strong working relationships
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Impressive organization and prioritization skills
- Extensive travel and flexible work hours
Exceptional candidates will have
- 2+ years of recruitment experience in a tech company
- Significant in-depth sourcing experience for technical and non-technical roles
- Recruitment experience across multiple departments and with a multinational technology company a plus
- Recruitment experience at a high-paced start up
- Extraordinary passion for the candidate experience
Meet Some of Duolingo's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
Antonia is a full-stack software engineer who focuses on building out Duolingo's Tinycards product—a customizable flash card app that helps students memorize anything.
Back to top