A navigator to propel a world-class team on a world-changing mission.
Duolingo is the most popular language learning application in the world, with over 500 million learners. We are passionate about educating our users, fact-based decision making, and elegant solutions to interdisciplinary challenges. If that sounds like you, then come help us build the next-generation learning company!
This role is based in Beijing, China.
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience in our product
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for optimization
- Be responsible for hitting the key performance indicators you are entrusted with
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Psychology, Design or related field, or an MBA MBA degree from a top-tier school
- Native or near-native level proficiency in English.
- You are currently based in Beijing, China or are available to relocate there.
Exceptional candidates will have...
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or related field
- Professional experience as a PM or in highly related areas, such as software engineering, design, data analysis, language learning, or brand management.
- At least 2 years of product management experience
- Working proficiency in Mandarin Chinese