Human Resources Administrator
Support the team developing the technologies that improve how millions learn.
As a Human Resources administrator you will play a major role in the culture at Duolingo. You will work with other members of our administrative and HR team ensuring Duos are productive and happy.
- Manage candidates interview logistics including scheduling and travel coordination.
- Administer college and recruitment-related conference logistics.
- Manage intern program logistics.
- Serve as point person for communication between offer and start for new employees.
- Administer benefit programs (Medical, Dental, Vision, COBRA, 401K plan).
- Administer immigration process for employees including I9 verifications, green card and other visa processes.
- Administer bonus programs.
- Administer payroll.
- Update systems for accuracy (Guru, Payroll, Small Improvements, etc).
- BS/BA degree.
- 2+ years of human resource experience.
- You are warm, friendly, well-spoken and articulate, and are an energetic personality.
- You love to multitask and handle multiple responsibilities.
- You have a flair and passion for organization.
- You can navigate technology like a pro, especially Google Docs, Keynote, and video conferencing.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment.
Exceptional Candidates Will Have:
- Prior administrative experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Prior experience with HRIS systems.
- Prior experience with policy development.
- Prior experience with immigration, benefits, payroll, and 401K administration.
Back to top