Freelance Language Teaching Expert, Mandarin Chinese
- Help design a new curriculum for our Mandarin Chinese course.
- Create course content that effectively teaches a variety of skills, including pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar.
- Provide high quality translations from Mandarin Chinese to English, and from English to Mandarin Chinese.
- Strong interest in the mission of Duolingo.
- Experience teaching Mandarin Chinese as a second language (ideally at college level and to native speakers of English).
- Native or near-native fluency in Mandarin Chinese.
- Linguistic training is a big plus.
- Basic computer skills (Google docs, spreadsheets).
- Ability to work 20-40 hours a week.
Meet Some of Duolingo's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
Antonia is a full-stack software engineer who focuses on building out Duolingo's Tinycards product—a customizable flash card app that helps students memorize anything.
Back to top