Freelance Language Teaching Expert, Arabic
- Help design a new curriculum for our Modern Standard Arabic for English speakers course.
- Create course content that effectively teaches a variety of skills, including grammar, listening, and reading comprehension.
- Strong interest in the mission of Duolingo.
- Experience teaching Modern Standard Arabic as a second language (ideally at college level and to native speakers of English).
- Native proficiency in Arabic and mastery of Modern Standard Arabic.
- Linguistic training is a big plus.
- Basic computer skills (Google docs, spreadsheets).
- Ability to work 20-40 hours a week.
- Work authorization in the country of residence.
Meet Some of Duolingo's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
Antonia is a full-stack software engineer who focuses on building out Duolingo's Tinycards product—a customizable flash card app that helps students memorize anything.
Back to top