- You enjoy helping others.
- You have experience managing multiple responsibilities and projects at the same time.
- You love to solve challenging problems and make things more efficient.
- You can navigate technology like a pro, especially Google Docs, and video conferencing.
- You have managed calendars and complex travel arrangements for executives in the past.
- You display independent judgment needed to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- You are able to manage a high volume of confidential information.
- You are OK working outside of normal business hours when necessary.
- You demonstrate the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provides administrative support for executives.
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
- Assists with travel, reservations, and expense reports for executives, as needed.
- Will work in conjunction with external vendors, internal contacts, and various teams for planning on and offsite meetings or events.
- Acts as back-up for Senior Executive Assistant.
- Maintains accurate filing systems with the highest regard for confidentiality, organization, and timely retrieval of documents.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follows through on issues in a timely manner.
- Works on special projects, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- A proven track record of success in an administrative role
- A desire to bring world class administrative support to our executive team
- An impressive Duolingo streak!
Back to top