Designer, Marketing + Brand
Make things that make people fall in love with Duolingo.
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. With over 300 millions users, we are the most popular language learning application in the world. But we’ve got more left to do — and that’s where you come in! You’ll help create and define cohesive, high-visibility branding projects tied to increasing brand awareness and equity. From composing landing pages to collaborating closely with our Marketing team on innovative projects, you’ll have the autonomy to work on marketing campaigns that push Duolingo’s brand and mission forward and transform the future of education.
This role reports to the VP of Design as a member of the Design team and partners closely with our Marketing and Content teams. At Duolingo, we take pride in and agonize over crafting high-quality design, with a user-friendly (and fun) experience for everyone.
Help evolve the Duolingo brand system through style guides, templates, iconography, typography, illustrations, and visual imagery
- Work with Marketing to define, design, and deliver landing pages on Duolingo.com
- Communicate the value and mission of Duolingo in design, icons, and illustration
- Create design deliverables for social, newsletter, and marketing campaigns
- Work on brand and design projects with strategic external partners (ad agencies, partners, vendors)
- Establish branding and merchandising deliverables for editorial content and channels such as podcasts and video series
- An online portfolio with design samples
- Design experience in a consumer application or agency role
- The ability to juggle multiple projects in parallel from concept to completion
Exceptional candidates will have...
- 3+ years of experience working at a high-paced tech start-up
- Experience with any combination of print design, illustration, or animation
Back to top