- Manage candidates interview logistics including scheduling and travel coordination.
- Administer college and recruitment-related conference logistics.
- Manage intern program logistics.
- Serve as point person for communication between offer and start.
- Administer benefit programs (Medical, Dental, Vision, COBRA, 401K plan).
- Administer immigration process for employees including I9 verifications, green card and other visa processes.
- Administer bonus programs.
- Update systems for accuracy (Sesame, Payroll, Small Improvements, etc).
- BS/BA degree.
- You are warm, friendly, well-spoken and articulate, and are an energetic personality.
- You love to multitask and handle multiple responsibilities.
- You have a flair and passion for organization.
- You can navigate technology like a pro, especially Google Docs, Keynote, and video conferencing.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment.
Exceptional Candidates Will Have:
- Prior administrative experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Prior HR experience.
Meet Some of Duolingo's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
Antonia is a full-stack software engineer who focuses on building out Duolingo's Tinycards product—a customizable flash card app that helps students memorize anything.
Back to top