Workplace Strategy Associate
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Primary intake point in Short Hills for space planning, project management and customer service
- Support all other D&B NA locations as well in various projects and maintaining space plans
- Lead and manage all aspects of planning, communicating and execution of departmental moves, project management, on-site events as well as furniture specifications
- Interact with leaders to review and secure associates' space requirements for daily moves
- Align resources such as Global real estate & Facilities teams, HR, IT and such to support project execution
- Provide support to other site staff in their daily tasks to address any punch list items/ changes or associate needs
- Serve as SH site committee liaison to the facilities team to assure effective planning & execution of all events from a Facilities standpoint
Database Management - CAFM/FM maintenance of system databases and floor plans.
- Serve as primary contact and resident expert for management of MicroMain software for key NA D&B sites and all system data correction and updates
- Maintain facility drawings in a manner that allows easy access to information for use in managing space, reports and facilities projects.
- Conduct audits to assure CAFM system accuracy as needed
Provide management services as requested to include but not limited to project and resource management, space planning and back up support for other D&B sites
- Facilitate dialogue and build consensus for solutions between leaders, facility groups as well as senior management.
- Provide field supervision and material/equipment inspection during every project.
- Responsible for developing and implementing various reports on a monthly and ad hoc basis, used for the purpose of analyzing & reporting square footage, building capacity, occupancy and space utilization within the company, using a collation of data to help develop solutions to any space issues and improve related business operations
- High level of multi-tasking ability in conjunction with proven organizational skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute assigned tasks in a high paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and great at building & maintaining positive relations.
- 10+ years of Space Planning experience and managing projects, resources and renovations.
- 10+ years of working with AutoCAD 2016 and prior versions.
- Thorough understanding of CAFM/ IWMS systems and functions
- Good working knowledge of MicroMain, MicroStation (ver 8), ArchibusFM (ver. 16.0), Centerstone, AgilQuest
- Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top