Web Application Developer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. And you'll feel that energy in our hallways and products labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Content Team:
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences, so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. There's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Analyze content production processes, identify gaps, and recommend and implement improvements
- Works with Department Director to ensure standards and guidelines for editorial operations meet Global Content experience expectations and align to business strategy;
- Ensures the quality and integrity of D&B editorial content by using modern, data-driven metrics;
- Assist in the management and maintenance of scalable Oracle/MySQL database structures and queries while supporting improvements and upgrades, such as process automation;
- Works with Editorial Director to support CMS installation and ongoing improvements; coordinates with Technology for continuous development, which requires working knowledge of JAVA, J2EE languages. Experience with Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC frameworks also required.
Education/Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field of study with 2-3 years of development experience or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with suitable development experience;
- Experience with Tomcat application server and REST web services
- Must have experience building servers through the AWS Management console and experience trouble shooting and supporting AWS related issues;
- Experience with Oracle/MySQL and frontend tools Angular JS, JQuery as well as build tools ANT/Maven and Jenkins;
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top