- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Overview: The Vendor Master role manages the Vendor Master Data process and ensures timely processing of requests to setup, change or delete the Vendor data records. The VM will review the supplier set up forms, form completeness and compliance, as well as set up new suppliers or change. This position requires detailed understanding of Procure to Pay (P2P) processes, systems and policies. For example, accounts payable, invoice to purchase order matching, payment / expense processing, vendor onboarding etc. The role is responsible for maintaining the internal control environment and proactively ensuring compliance and efficiency in the P2P area.
• Review the supplier set up forms, set up new suppliers or change existing vendors according to the Vendor Master Data SOP.
• Provide internal customers with guidance and training with regards to Vendor Master Data process.
• Assist with external and internal controls for Vendor Master Data.
• Provide data and root cause analysis to support continuous process improvement.
• Assist with external and internal audit inquiries and ensure SOX control compliance as necessary.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in an accounting function
• Experience in an international environment preferred
• Problem solving skills in a financial environment
• Proven oral and written communication skills
• Meet or exceed deadlines and goals as an individual and function as a contributor in a team environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top