- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Overview: Responsible for billing entry of D&B orders which includes assessment as well as actual entry of a variety of order types across the range of D&B products and services in NA and UKI markets.
• Responsible for end-to-end assessment and processing of customer usage adjustment and billing cancellation requests. Must ensure all requests are in accordance with D&B policies prior to processing. SOX compliance a must on all processed requests.
• Proficient in understanding and then utilizing several D&B systems required for performance of day-to day tasks. Includes BOLT, Order Automation, Apttus, IBIS, SFDC, AMEX / PTO Payment On-line (credit card processing) and Workday. Knowledge of these systems must be maintained.
• To process an adjustment or cancellation must be able to make an accurate determination of approach through prior review of adjustment and cancellation request in combination with review of status of customer's existing contract.
• Efficient communications with internal partners are critical and includes...identifying revenue implications and aligning with D&B Revenue Compliance team, accuracy concerns with requests and elevating to D&B Deal Desk and/or Sales teams; coordination with D&B Collections teams on cancellations.
• As changes are made to D&B products and services as well as to the D&B order entry systems, must be able to quickly absorb this new information and integrate into adjustment and cancellation processes. Strong D&B product and systems knowledge must be maintained.
• 2+ years accounting, customer service and/or related experience. College degree preferred.
• Organizational and time management skills needed. Ability to meet deadlines and goals both as a contributing team member and as an overall team.
• Strong math aptitude as well as problem-solving skills in a fast paced financially oriented environment.
• Proven oral and written communication skills and an ability to effectively deal with internal partners as well as occasionally external customers. Must be able to explain complex issues and situations with strong English language skills a must.
• Flexibility to work overtime and weekends to meet strict company financial close deadlines
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top