UKI Customer Experience Leader
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
As the UK & Ireland Customer Experience Leader you will provide vision, innovative thinking and an outside-in approach to deliver a world-class experience for our customers in post-sales consultancy and support. You will be based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire and will be ready to work in the London office and also travel to customer sites. The role reports to the Global Head of Customer Experience based in New Jersey, USA and you will work with the team of other direct reports evolving the customer experience function as well as leading the team in the UK.
What will you get involved in?
You will lead both global program directors, who support major global customers, and UKI based leaders whose teams have the responsibility to:
Implement Dun & Bradstreet value added products and solutions
Drive excellent technical/subject matter expertise to customers
These directors and teams work across the main lines of business including supply chain, trade credit, compliance and sales & marketing. In particular you will:
- Provide vision, thought leadership and modern, innovative thinking to the customer experience team and wider organisation, consistent with our strategic priorities, in order to support the UK achieve its sales and revenue targets
- Scale and grow the business by supporting sales targets through your involvement and input into post-sales professional consulting projects and major contractual relationships
- Develop and enhance ongoing operational processes and associated reports and tools and be accountable for the delivery of key metrics on a monthly basis to stakeholders and business partners
- Through continued customer contact, build long term relationships with key customers to understand and ensure that Dun & Bradstreet is continually serving new customer needs
- Continue to build upon and enhance internal relationships with key functions including sales, marketing, global content, finance and technology in order to deliver customer feedback and shape future product development
- Coach and inspire your reports and their teams to achieve both business targets and personal growth. Be inherently generous with the time you devote to feedback, coaching and development and pro-actively manage the talent within your team
- Represent the customer experience function at senior leadership level within UKI and contribute to the continually developing culture
Above all, you will have a passion for the customer and a real desire to grow and enhance those relationships to benefit both the customer and the business. You will demonstrate the following:
- A degree or higher level degree in a business/technology related discipline
- Project management competence and certification
- Significant high level experience working within and leading post-sales consulting and support teams
- An impressive track record of delivering results
- An ability to create and communicate a vision and strategy to enhance customer experience
- Be inspired by data and display the ability to improve operational processes, tools and metrics
- Excellent leadership skills and the passion to coach and motivate your team
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- A willingness to make regular customer visits and also travel to the US for key senior leadership meetings
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top