UK & I Marketing Leader
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
OUR MARKETING TEAM
Dun & Bradstreet's award winning Marketing Department focuses on implementing modern technology, data & analytics, messaging and content to create the experiences our customers want to generate demand and enable our sales teams. Our marketing organization includes all aspects of B2B marketing including brand, messaging, go to market, PR & communications, product marketing, field marketing, digital, demand creation; alliance marketing, events marketing, and customer analytics & insight.
As the UK and Ireland Marketing Leader, you'll drive awareness and demand for Dun & Bradstreet capabilities and solutions and enable the sales team within the market. You will partner closely with the global marketing team and local sales leaders to understand key customer personas, what they need and what's important to them. In this way, you will be able to create/adapt the right value proposition and messaging for the right audience.
As a member of the global Marketing team, you will be at the heart of the engine that drives marketing programs. Your understanding of customer needs, sales needs, and Dun & Bradstreet's capabilities will enable you to create compelling messaging and marketing plans, and then drive execution working with D&B marketing team members and third party vendors. These plans will include outbound and inbound digital campaigns as well as sales enablement. You'll also need to be flexible and strategic to make changes based on what's working in local markets - as well as what's not while leveraging global programs.
We're transforming Dun & Bradstreet - and we're transforming marketing. This position will also be integral in defining our regional strategy within United Kingdom & Ireland. Everything we do is aimed at engaging customers and building relationships, based on compelling content that is relevant and helpful. No one will be more important to driving that change in UK and Ireland than you. You'll be a voice of Dun & Bradstreet internally and externally. You'll demonstrate to your sales partners and customers that we are listening, while demonstrating how marketing can make a difference. And you'll prove value and establish strong credibility by relentlessly driving the execution of the marketing plan online and offline.
This is an ideal position for a strategic thinker who can communicate ideas and stories in a compelling manner, is comfortable in front of executives and customers, collaborates well with sales and other internal stakeholders, and is comfortable working in a global matrix environment, and has a proven track record of leading execution of large, complex plans.
- Create and UKI marketing plan, utilizing both dedicated and global resources for UK and Ireland
- Lead execution of plans by collaborating with Global Marketing partners to drive online and offline programs
- Align with sales, supporting the channel with demand generation, enablement, field marketing and ABM programs to
- Create and execute UKI line of business marketing plans for S & MS, Trade Credit and Supply and Comply
- Understand customer and sales needs through formal and informal research.
- Act as thought leader internally and externally.
- Build a positive, unified, forward-leaning culture.
- Significant experience in marketing, sales, and business development. Strategy experience also a plus.
- Strong business-to-business background.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the visioning, planning, budgeting, creation, execution and measurement of successful marketing programs both online and offline.
- Demonstrated knowledge around, and passion for, the B2B technology marketplace; current trends, executive needs, high-level technology trends.
- Ability and desire to work and travel within United Kingdom, Ireland and the US.
- Comfort and experience working in a modern, global environment where global programs must be balanced with local strategies.
- Excellent communicator, confident and experienced in expressing oneself in external events and at all levels of organization.
- Ability to develop strategic plans and drive execution at pace.
- Professional outlook and ability to positively influence best practices at the senior executive and C-suite levels.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure.
- Strong judgment and emotional intelligence.
- A proactive nature and hands-on approach.
- Ability to work in a real-time, global environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Experience working global matrixed organization.
The role reports to the global Go-To-Market leader (based in the US) with matrix reporting to UKI Managing Director. The role also sits on the UKI Leadership Team.
- Integrated Marketing
- Account-Based Marketing
- Outbound and Events Marketing
- Sales Enablement
- Lead Development
Matrix reports (based in UKI)
- Marketing Operations
- Paid Media
- Insight & Analytics
- Public Relations and Internal Communications
- Solutions Sales
- Vertical Sales
- Financial Services & Government Sales
- Customer Experience
- Lines of Business: Trade Credit; Sales & Marketing; Supply & Compliance
- Sales Operations
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Leader, Security Operations, IT Security
Jay leads the Security Operations Team in protecting the vital data that lies at the heart of Dun & Bradstreet’s business, keeping the company safe against potential intrusions.
Back to top