Trade Account Executive
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Improve the customer satisfaction and continue to support revenue by analysing and control data used for products, scoring and analytical models. Control and improve the processes to create output data from data extracted from financial systems. This data is provided by many Trade suppliers worldwide and needs to be processed in an efficient way. The task of the Account Executive is mainly to own, control and support the data flow from suppliers in a specific country to D&B or the WWN. Process the data and load the data into multiple databases. The Account Executive needs to maintain the relationship with the providers and be the first point of contact of the suppliers and acquisition team members in these countries.
- Analysing financial data collected in different formats. Data extracts are from financial systems and ERP systems.
- Coordinate the complete process of one or more Trade markets by which trade information from our voluntary trade providers flows into multiple Databases.
- Support multiple data processes to increase the quality of the data and the processes worldwide.
- Writing specifications and programs in computer code and be able to identify and solve programming errors and bugs.
- Be the first contact for our providers/customers in a specific Trade market and support the providers/customers in all data and process related issues.
- Support the acquisition teams in Trade related issues and try to find solutions.
- Identify causes of problems included more complicated problems for data which is rejected and keep the quality of the Trade database on the highest level.
- Control and improve identity activities.
- Solve processing problems in files or programs and maintain the processing of the data on the most efficient level.
- Ensure continuity of service to all participating Trade markets globally.
- Provide ad-hoc duties whenever required.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent academic background in maths, computer science or economics
- Perfect command of at least English written and spoken and be a native speaker of the local language of the market supported.
- Be able to write small programs in any computer code.
- Instinctive understanding of data processes and recognise patterns.
- Data analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting data is useful.
- Ability to learn quickly and become "expert" in key areas
- Enthusiastic and results oriented with good communication and organisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top