- Hong Kong
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Understand customers' needs & challenges, propose the right solution from the Solution Suite
- Solicit new sales opportunities by cold calls and customer meetings to meet the monthly sales target
- Handle customers
- Collaborate with internal resources to provide solutions to maximize customer's satisfaction
- Prepare service proposals & agreements
- Keep organized call log & update opportunities / sales activities to CRM
- Diploma holder or above with 3 years' or above experience in corporate B2B sales
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and open to learn
- Ability to engage prospect in conversations to understand their needs & challenges
- Good listening, probing, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
- Well-organized, hardworking, and able to work independently under pressure
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua is an advantage
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top