Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
About the role
The Lead Development Representative will be responsible for following up on all lead activity across our three key Lines of Business of Sales & Marketing Solutions, Trade Credit Risk and Supplier & Compliance, for customers and prospects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all inbound prospect enquiries as well as marketing led outbound campaign activities;
- Responsible for lead qualification, an initial discovery call, comprehensive information gathering and recording, as well as timely and accurate lead routing to sales;
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services and provide general product information;
- Manage activities, tasks and actions in Salesforce.com to accurately and efficiently process all leads in line with sales policy;
- Prospecting using tools such as LinkedIn, to ensure that potential business opportunities are fully explored;
- Work with the Sales Enablement Manager, Sales teams and Marketing team to come up with new outbound marketing ideas and calling campaigns;
- Follow best practice processes as part of global LDR function;
- Provide feedback from clients to assess possible refinements to existing products and the need for new products.
What we're looking for
Ultimately, you should think from the outside in and act on behalf of the customer. Paramount will be your true team spirit; you will thrive on being part of an enthusiastic and energetic team. Commercially dynamic, yet maintains a friendly, thinking led culture with outstanding progression possibilities.
You should possess the following skills and experience:
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels;
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated and driven;
- The ability to think like a customer, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it;
- Clear articulation of the customer benefits for solutions promoted by marketing campaigns
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines, ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills;
- Logical thinker with creative problem solving ability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer proficiency – experience in using Microsoft Office software & salesforce.com
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top