Technical Implementation Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
In this role, you will provide support that builds, maintains, and grows long-lasting loyalty between D&B and our customers. You'll contribute to the support, guidance and consultation to our customers for API Implementations regarding D&B products. You will also provide technical, product and business knowledge to support during the sales process, to our customers as you seek to understand their IT infrastructures, internal processes, and business needs. In addition; you will work closely with our Solutions Architect, Engineering, Development, Product Management, and Support teams to learn, debug, test, and resolve issues.
- Work to define comprehensive solutions that meet the customer's needs.
- Able to modify existing, or to create from scratch architectural solution documents (using industry standard tools such as MS Visio and PowerPoint).
- Be the single point of contact for the customer and become their trusted business/technical advisor
- Manage the implementation of the solution and partner with the appropriate resources to ensure technical challenges are overcome, risks are mitigated, and projects are executed successfully.
- Conduct troubleshooting sessions with customers and D&B technical teams.
- Elicit requirements from customers and identify any gaps. Ensure requirements contain sufficient details from which a candidate solution can be created.
- Deliver product training and demos to audiences of varying business and technical backgrounds.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with an expert knowledge of API, services and backend systems
- Owns customer technical implementation and issue resolution until Go-Live
- Answers detailed questions on available request/response of API calls
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience performing technical analysis & problem troubleshooting
- Knowledge in defining functional solution architectures that involve multi-layered, distributed systems
- Has advanced troubleshooting skills with an expert knowledge of API, services and backend systems
- Has an understanding of data sourcing and potential data impacts of sources
- Skills with solution conceptualization, object-oriented analysis & design, design patterns, SOA architectural patterns, & enterprise integration patterns, security, and caching.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top