Technical Implementation Consultant
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- The Technical Implementation Consultant provides support to a customers' technical team by providing best practice advice and issue resolution during the customers' integration project of D&B data products delivered through API.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary
- Provide the defined standard support program for customers implementing D&B's API supported products.
- The standard support is inclusive of working directly with the customer to review and offer guidance of the customer's proposed architecture, business & technical requirements, API calls and QA processes. The technical Implementation supports the customer with issue resolution until Go-Live and/or until the end of the Stabilization phase. They can answer detailed customer questions on available request/response of API calls and best practice/recommendations.
- The Technical Implementation Consultant has advanced troubleshooting skills, has a strong understanding of API, service architecture and backend systems.
- The Technical Implementation Consultant coordinates across the appropriate resources both within D&B and at the customer to overcome technical challenges, manage/mitigate risks and ensure the customers' successful implementation of D&B's API supported products.
- The Technical Implementation Consultant will coordinate with appropriate D&B resources along with the customer's project manager to assist in prioritizing business needs as well as technical issues.
- The Technical Implementation Consultant will document and track the progress of the implementation along with the issues that are being managed using D&B's standard procedures and systems.
- The Technical Implementation Consultant is expected to be a product expert, understanding all facets of the product to help customers execute their projects to best practices. A Technical Implementation Consultant will support the customer with product training and demos to audiences of varying business and technical backgrounds
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top