Technical Data Analyst (Maternity Cover)
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Data Analyst to join our team on a contract basis to cover a maternity leave for a period of 6 months, with the possibility of extension. The Global Assets Technical Data Analyst will have responsibility for the data ingestion, processing and data quality reporting, along with pro-active analysis of data sources and developing strategies and solutions to ensure successful ingestion of data aggregation and publication.
- Develop & implement programs & processes through cross-functional partnerships to support achievement of key organizational objectives
- Proactively identify associated risks to key initiatives and identify and implement appropriate solutions
- Providing timely and effective updates and reporting to all key stakeholders ensuring they are fully briefed on achievements, priorities, risks, challenges and mitigation plans
- Supporting the leadership team in identifying targets, measurements and clear standards of acceptability
- Responsible for maintaining all project materials such as project plans and reporting
- Delivery of selected training and support to ensure team members are provided with appropriate knowledge to perform their assigned duties to meet business needs
- Align quality procedures with Global processes and measurement, with a long term view of providing superior data quality to our customers
- Ad-hoc investigation, analysis and solution implementation of local and global assets as required.
Key Skills Required
- Strong data visualisation skills, with Tableau experience desirable
- Proficient in writing SQL queries
- Graph DB experience an advantage
- Hadoop experience desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, with strong excel skills in particular (lookups, macro's, etc.)
- An appreciation of change management, process improvement and project management concepts and methodologies
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple projects through their life cycle
- Process Improvement or process documentation experience is advantageous
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- Experienced in using Collibra/Data Governance tools desirable
- Experience in use of Alteryx products an advantage
- Adopts a long term or strategic perspective
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Comfortable engaging with at all levels of leadership both internal and external to Dun & Bradstreet, Dublin
- Positive, dynamic with a proven ability to operate and lead in a rapidly changing business environment
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Inquisitive with a continuous improvement mind-set
- Problem solving & analytical mind-set, with a free association, lateral thinking and malleability of thought
- Ability to prioritise activities to achieve a desired outcome
All employees and contractors working in D&B Dublin should be aware that they have responsibilities in relation to information and its security. To understand and adhere to the Information Security framework in place, and to contribute to the development and on-going improvement of the D&B Dublin security of information and systems, in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability both during and post-employment with D&B.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal opportunities employer.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top