Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Technical Architect will work closely with government clients to understand their mission and challenges; formulate and architect a solution using D&B data, products, services, and technologies; and articulate the value of the solution to our clients. The Technical Architect will support all facets of the pre and post-sales process including but not limited to qualify opportunities, architect solutions, proposal writing, develop proof-of-concept, to name a few.
This is a technical hands-on position that requires rapid software development using modern programming languages (e.g. C#, Python, etc.), relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, etc.), cloud computing (AWS and Azure suite), network and security knowledge, portal development, and web services (SOAP and REST). A successful Technical Architect will have a good business acumen and a breadth and depth of technical skills.
- Architect sound technical solutions for government clients using D&B products, services, data, and products
- Write RFP Technical Volumes, technical white papers, and other technical material to support the sales and delivery process
- Provide guidance to junior technical associates
- Collaborate with account executives to identify and qualify business opportunities
- Contribute technical knowledge and expertise in a collegial environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred. (Master's Degree Preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in developing secure enterprise website/portals, application programming interfaces, and database systems.
- Agile development concepts
- Experience architecting, designing, and delivering responsive web applications used in different form factors such as desktop web browsers, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
- Strong written and communications skills a must. Must be able to document, present and articulate designs and technical decisions in front of teams and key business design makers.
- VISIONARY - will have clear technology vision and help guide the team technically to that goal.
- Knowledge of NIST Security standards
- Although an ACTIVE Secret/Top Secret Clearance is preferred, you must be able to obtain a security clearance at the TS/SCI (and above) level
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top