Tax Manager (FTC)
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
An interim UK tax manager is required to assist the tax department for a period of six months.
The primary responsibilities of the role will be assisting the European Tax Leader in the preparation of transfer pricing reports and documentation to meet year-end audit and filing requirements.
In addition to these responsibilities the role will be to provide assistance (when required) with the preparation and production of the US GAAP tax accounting packages for the UK, production and submission of UK Corporate tax computations and assisting in the preparation of responses to HMRC on queries.
- Qualified accountant and/or tax advisor with proven track record in UK corporate tax compliance and accounting. Minimum 5 Years PQE
- Industry experience essential. Experience in technology industry desirable but not essential.
- Transfer Pricing experience essential
- UK & US GAAP accounting and Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred but not essential.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills being able to work well with advisors and team members across Europe and the US
- Must be self-motivated, i.e. cope with minimal supervision in order to maintain both personal and team effectiveness
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top