Talent Community People Team
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Join Our People Team Talent Community:
Thanks for your interest in joining our People Team Talent Community. Submit your resume or your LinkedIn profile here so that we can consider you for open roles on our team.
The People team’s vision is to enrich the lives of every team member at Dun & Bradstreet globally. The team is comprised of six distinct functions cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals.
- Business Partners: Provide world-class partnership to individuals throughout the company on organization development, leadership, talent, performance and rewards.
- Talent Acquisition: Thrives on building relationships to deliver world-class consultative recruiting and a candidate experience that stands out among the rest!
- Total Rewards: Advises on reward programs including benefits and compensation that enhances the performance of our people and our company.
- Learning & Development: Develops and delivers custom learning programs that directly support our business strategy.
- Organizational Development: Creates an organizational climate, culture and strategies that enable our people to perform at their fullest potential.
- Analytics: Provide insights and analysis to support key initiatives such as workforce and succession planning, talent management, and diversity, among others.
If this sounds interesting to you, be sure to submit your resume here. A member of our Talent Team will reach out if a role opens up that matches your skills and experience.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top