Talent Community Finance
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Join Our Finance Talent Community:
Thanks for your interest in joining our Finance Talent Community. Submit your resume or your LinkedIn profile here so that we can consider you for open roles on our team.
Finance is a global team responsible for the fiscal health and growth of our company. Always data-inspired, we are a group of subject matter experts who serve as valuable and strategic partners to our business units around the world.
Our Team is divided into eight areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals.
- Global FP&A: Creates company-wide multi-year strategic and operating plans.
- Commercial Finance: Plans and forecast sales and net revenue within each market. Support Sales with deal closures and customer analytics.
- Financial Operations: Conducts and monitors cash management activities (i.e. billing, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, T&E).
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM): Identifies, analyzes and monitors internal and external risks.
- Controller: Oversees company records to ensure financials are accurately allocated and documented. Sets controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance accuracy and compliance.
- Tax: Manages tax procedures and policies. Provide strategic tax advisory services.
- Investor Relations: Serves as liaison to the invest community. Produces and files annual reports, SEC filings, etc.
- Treasury: Manages cash and investments.
- Systems: Drives development and execution of the finance systems roadmap to ensure central and global design and management.
If this sounds interesting to you, be sure to submit your resume here. A member of our Talent Team will reach out if a role opens up that matches your skills and experience.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top