SV - Sales Executive II
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Sales –Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels throughout assigned Communications & Media clients while identifying opportunities to increase existing solution retention and introduce new offerings across sales, marketing, credit, compliance, supply and MDM functions.
Client Relationships – Leverage skills to understand customer's business challenges and opportunities to develop a complete understanding of the decisions customers are trying to make and how data and/or analytics best drive actions. Combine account knowledge, industry experience and understanding of broad corporate functions to build and maintain a trusted advisor position with senior-level executives. Deliver compelling solution messaging, based on facts and which differentiate D&B's unique capabilities to deliver on client strategic objectives.
Account Planning – Own the account management vision and execution processes, ensure team members understand the customer's goals and D&B's role in achieving. Confirm every sales & support team member executes responsibilities in aiding customer toward achieving measurable results. Lead team members through quarterly account planning process. Account plans include: D&B sales forecast, key insights from the clients solution reviews, assessment of account needs, proposed steps for growing sustainable account revenue, and how to cement D&B's solutions as indispensable.
- Performance – 1). Closely align with internal senior D&B sales leaders and peers to achieve Sales growth objectives for assigned accounts. 2). Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall sales target through the retention and growth of assigned accounts. 3). Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting.
- Demonstrated success of working with Tier 1 Communication (telco/cable) and/or Media companies
- Experience servicing large & jumbo corporate clients with complex corporate functions with sophisticated multi-departmental business processes
- Skilled at delivering cross-departmental decision maker and influencer alignment
- Growing solution penetration as a component of client business processes in large strategic accounts
- Financial awareness with demonstrated ability to link business outcome to financial results
- Solid understanding of customers focused on servicing B2B markets
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the confidence and maturity to have instant credibility at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to bring together sales strategy & program execution in a matrixed, nationally distributed team selling environment
- Bachelors or greater
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top