Strategic Vertical FI - Sales Executive
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Position Description:
Sales –Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels and throughout our Financial Services clients, while identifying opportunities by providing valuable solutions in sales & marketing, risk management, compliance, supply management, etc.. Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with our Clients.
Client Relationships – Closely align with internal senior D&B sales leaders and peers to achieve Sales growth objectives for assigned account. Leverage skills and industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable sales and revenue growth, while building a most trusted relationship with assigned clients. Building and maintaining ongoing strategic C level customer relationships across the client organization.
Account Planning – Lead the Account Management with team leader and other sales support team members in the area through quarterly detailed account planning process. Account Planning will include: D&B sales forecast, key insights from the clients solution reviews, assessment of account needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including introduction of new products/solutions/services.
- Performance - Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall sales target through the retention and growth of assigned account. Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting.
- Demonstrated success of working with Fortune 100 companies and growing the business of large strategic accounts
- Ability to establish relationships with C-level decision-makers of major accounts.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the confidence and maturity to have instant credibility at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Solid commercial and financial awareness with capable knowledge of complex negotiations process.
- A true passion for delivering a 'best-in-class' customer experience.
- A minimum of 7-10 years in field sales
- Demonstrated success leading virtual teams critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid planning and project management skills
- Results-oriented individual able to establish own priorities.
- BA or equivalent
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top