Strategic Relationship Manager, Financial Services
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Field Sales Team:
Our team helps deliver D&B's growth strategy by putting the customer at the center of what we do to drive sales. Exceptional relationship builders, members of our team are responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the retention and growth of existing customers. Typical roles include Sales Executives (our QBs), Account Managers, Solutions Advisors, and Subject Matter experts who have deep knowledge within a particular vertical. Our Sales Teams are primarily focused on the following business categories: Credit Risk Management; Sales & Marketing; Supply Chain Management; Compliance.
This role will be responsible for developing D&B's largest and most complex customers at C level – 1 within our Vertical accounts area, specifically in the Financial Services, within the Retail Banking sub vertical. This includes: opening, managing and closing long term and complex solution led sales; understanding and developing value propositions with our customers and prospect, creating long term partnerships and owning the commercial relationship.
- Create, own and present a portfolio plan to effectively prioritise your sales effort.
- Meet performance metrics with regards to customer meetings and pipeline development.
- Understand the competitive landscape and be responsible for taking new customer requirements to the product innovation team.
- Work with the pre and post sales teams regarding the creation and implementation of effective "solution reviews" to measure our ROI with customers projects and increase retention.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities to close profitable deals across industry sectors, focusing specifically on up-sell, cross-sell, whilst maintaining and growing core revenue.
- Achieve sales and revenue growth according to agreed targets by focusing on the customer and recommending the appropriate D&B products and solutions.
- Ensure maximum exposure of D&B products and services across targeted accounts and maintain a robust opportunity funnel.
- Coordinate and leverage segment specialists and other D&B resources on target accounts.
- Building and maintaining ongoing strategic C level -1customer relationships across the customer organization.
- Manage and communicate progress against monthly targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting via CRM system (SFDC)
- Responsible for cash and collection in order to avoid disputes
- Help create a high performing culture and a collaborative environment within the team.
- A track record of successful selling at Major Account level with a minimum sales and revenue responsibility of USD 3M + and with previous experience demonstrating consistent individual over-achievement
- Strong Relationship Manager skills and demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at "C" level -1.
- Ability to co-ordinate a team based approach to selling and strategic account management.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage in a rapidly changing environment.
- A sound understanding of customer processes (marketing, compliance, credit and purchasing) and the relevant customer proposition.
- Previous experience selling Data Solutions into the Financial Services industry
- Appropriate knowledge of relevant industries and markets.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- This role will be based in our London office
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top