Statistician/Statistical Consultant - PL
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Welcome to D&B, where critical business decisions can be made with confidence.
D&B (NYSE:DNB) is the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence® for more than 171 years. Today, D&B’s global commercial database contains more than 225 million business records, and is a trusted partner for many customers around the world. We provide answers whether checking a company’s credit, deciding who to do business with, finding business leads, or spotting new business opportunities.
Since 1841, we’ve given companies the insight they need to realize their potential… and we can do the same for you!
At D&B, your success is our success, and we are committed to your development. If you want to be part of a dynamic and growing company and want the opportunity to make a difference, this is the place for you. Teamwork has long been something we value highly at D&B and for good reason. We work collectively to bring the best out in ourselves and each other to deliver on our aspiration.
At D&B, we lead with our values. All of our activities and decisions are based on and guided by these values:
- People – Treat all people with respect and dignity; value differences
- Quality – Pursue an unrelenting quest for quality; use speed and simplicity to achieve goals
- Integrity – Conduct ourselves with the highest level of integrity and business ethics
- Customers – Place the interests of customers first; our success depends on their success
- Teamwork – Commit to teamwork; seek out and utilize the ideas and skills of all associates
- Performance – Reach for the highest standards of performance; show a passion for winning
As Statistician/Consultant Predictive Analytics
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Operations Research, Business Intelligence and Analytics or a related quantitative field.
- Must have one (1) year of experience in the job offered or one (1) year of experience in data manipulation and management or related.
- Must include one (1) year of experience in statistical analysis, modeling and interpretation of big data; and one (1) year of experience with SAS or R programming language.
- Must have demonstrated project management skills.
Apply online at: [email protected] w/Statistician/Consultant Predictive Analytics (SH, NJ) in subject line. EOE
At D&B we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest. Since 1841, we’ve given companies the insight they need to realize their potential… and we can do the same for your career.
As an industry leader, we offer world-class compensation and an exceptional benefits package. As well, you will enjoy an environment that recognizes and rewards your accomplishments.
D&B is an equal opportunity employer.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top