Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Engage clients to identify their business needs and develop, implement, and manage solutions
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Participate in all aspects of a modeling engagement, including design, development, validation, calibration, documentation, approval, implementation, monitoring, and reporting
- Research complex business issues and recommend solutions, including model inputs and end products
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Marketing Analytics within the Advanced Analytic Services team
- Conduct analytics to validate the performance of existing quantitative models and recommend changes when necessary
- Develop a solid working knowledge of how current systems and data sources are used in existing predictive modeling projects; Drive timely retrieval of risk analytics data from existing system to create algorithms that meet business needs
- Implementation of innovative, strategic, transformational, cross-functional analytic initiatives utilizing agile or lean methodologies.
- Master’s degree in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, and Mathematics with 3+ years of applicable experience
- Ph.D. in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, and Mathematics a plus
- Strong SAS programming skills with the ability apply common procedures and data manipulations, write macros, and learn new procedures when necessary
- R application development experiences a plus.
- Strong client collaboration skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, potentially C-level executives
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top