Statistician, Advanced Analytics
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Implement both legacy and new models in existing and new markets as well as for internal corporate use
- Lead major standard and custom projects
- Implement code related to models such as scheduled calculation of norms
- Implement pre and post processing rules
- Work with Technology team to map model attributes to production attributes
- Document Model Technical Specifications
- Document User Acceptance Tests
- Prepare test and evaluation plans for scoring engine and model testing
- Work with Technology Quality Assurance teams to prepare test data and execute scoring engine and model validation tests
- Work on various ad-hoc data processing requests
- Contribute in meetings that have an impact on the implementation of models
- Work on projects adhering to deliverables, maintaining timeline, and documenting progress.
- Graduate degree in a quantitative / applied field – good academic credentials
- Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science or an engineering degree will be preferred
- Strong SAS programming skills
- R and/or Python programming skills are required
- Hadoop experience is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong testing skills – experience in a Quality Assurance organization is highly desirable
- Strong MS office skills
- Ability to use SAS on both a PC and Linux platform
- Ability to use Mainframe platform •
Proven track record of independent thinking & ingenuous approaches to problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment – ability to brainstorm and exchange ideas
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and project management skills
- D&B data knowledge is a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top