Sr Project Director
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Full Time – Regular
1) Provide the thought leadership necessary to develop and implement D&B’s global project plans
2) Effectively communicate strategic direction and plans of product group to senior leaders across the business.
3) Identify key areas of need and develop strategies to close gaps in current product offerings. Forecast the impact of these activities on customer behaviors and business results.
4) Conduct market research and gather field intelligence to identify customer needs. Define new product and technology offerings to drive business growth and customer behavior.
5) Direct cross functional teams of technology and business partners to deliver projects on time and within budget.
6) Own specific investment plan and metrics associated with the investment
- BA required MBA a plus
- 7 or more years product management experience in B2B
- Strong project management skills including use of Microsoft Project required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required to communicate to all levels in the organization
- Strong leadership and general management skills a must
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems in highly complex business environment. Must be a clear thinker who can articulate business decisions and gain business support.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top