Sr. Professional, Pricing Strategy
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are seeking a Global Pricing Strategy Director to champion global pricing initiatives and provide actionable insights to optimize our business strategies, and make a significant revenue impact. This highly visible role will help formulate the newly centralized global Pricing organization.
- Support strategic pricing projects with a quantitative underpinning of the value our products provide, and make clear pricing recommendations that have impact on our business results.
- Partner with stakeholders including Sales, Finance, Product and Marketing to assess and implement sales enablement tools and processes that will drive increased sales.
- Support the pricing governance process to ensure revenue management strategies are effectively implemented and tracked.
- Develop innovative methods to manage and deploy globally consistent price lists.
- Manage value review cycle with business partners to focus on customer-centric value creation as it ties to pricing.
- Developing innovative approaches to implementing global pricing models that aid in increasing sales effectiveness
- Experience modeling price points based on competitive landscape and market segmentation
- Price setting in multiple currencies
- Experience with value based pricing, including working with EVE® a plus
- Experience selling Saas or DaaS a plus
- Motivated self-starter who is highly organized and able to prioritize deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Intellectual curiosity and interest
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top