Sr. Product Manager
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Reporting to the Leader of D&B Credit, the Product Director will be responsible for creating innovative trade credit risk solutions to generate business growth in both existing and new markets
- Evangelist for D&B RMS – use market trends, knowledge and product development to grow the trade credit risk business
- Responsible for insight into the competitive environment to ensure D&B’s products are best positioned relative to our strategy
- Leverage core D&B assets, partner/third party capabilities and provide thought leadership on potential solutions – quickly prototype and test concepts
- Influence and execute product ideation, strategy, design, and development activities to drive best in class solutions to the marketplace
- Integrate competitive, business and resource considerations to develop business plans that meet short and long term revenue targets
- Own specific investment plans and metrics associated with key strategic initiatives
- 2+ years product management experience including innovation, product strategy, product marketing, product development and implementation through a product lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or related field. MBA strongly preferred
- Proven ability to work successfully with senior executive staff
- Ability to lead projects and influence team members, learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues/projects, develop recommendations, influence the team and execute on strategies
- Proven track-record conceiving, defining and implementing innovative product enhancements
- Extensive project management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top