Sr. Marketing Manager
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Position responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conduct market research to understand buyer persona needs, market trends, and buyer journeys; craft specific relevant powerful use cases, value propositions, and supporting key content
- Lead go-to-market planning both strategically and tactically to ensure most effective use of marketing spend, including how to build relationships with social influencers, which events and brands to partner with for maximum impact, how to drive increased thought leadership and awareness for D&B, and how best to enable sales
- Build strong relationships with sales and product to understand customer and internal feedback and needs and to enroll internal stakeholders in marketing plans, objectives, and metrics
- Partner with Content Marketing team to create collateral, videos, demos, sales presentations, etc. that demonstrate the unique value of our sales and marketing solutions
You bring experience:
- You have proven expertise in translating B2B technology solutions into business customer “needs-based” use cases, value propositions and messaging.
- Demonstrated knowledge around and a passion for the B2B sales and marketing space including experience with digital marketing and specifically programmatic
- You are an excellent communicator and a storyteller; you are confident and experienced in expressing yourself in all forums and at all levels of the organization; you are open to new ideas; comfortable and effective at public speaking; and have the ability to craft and convey messages
- You enjoy activating teams and have experience leading cross-functionally
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in product marketing or solutions marketing; MBA is a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top