Sr. IT Auditor
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Conduct reviews of the Corporation’s significant domestic and international business entities. Duties include evaluating and assessing business and audit risk, completing assigned audit areas, preparation of budgets, communicating requests, possible issues and concerns throughout the course of the audit.
- Conduct review of IT, operational and business risks to determine and recommend nature, scope and direction of proposed audits. Design audit procedures to execute the annual audit plan.
- Conduct reviews of information technology controls including system development methodologies, operating procedures, system security, application development controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery controls and system maintenance controls.
- Complete reviews and special projects/investigations at the direct request of senior management. At times these audits interface with external audit groups, e.g., PwC and external customers.
- During assignments, proactively partner with the client to identify control deficiencies, process improvements and financial issues and propose solutions for issues found.
- Document assignments and findings in formal written communications clearly and concisely.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure management has taken corrective actions.
- Four plus years of relevant business experience required
- Candidates with less than 4 years of experience will be considered for a Staff Auditor level role.
- Excellent analytical, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic; 20%+ travel (including international)
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university required, Masters or MBA, a plus
- Proficient in use of personal computers and Microsoft Office products
- Information Technology background, Enterprise Resource Planning packages, Customer Relationship Management packages, Data Analytics tools: Tableau, Spotfire, and ACL, a plus
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CPA, CA, CIA certification is desired
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top