Sr. Financial Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Perform detailed reviews/analysis of Master Agreements and Contracts to ensure that revenue is properly recorded and documentation is in compliance with policy.
- Lead/participate in discussions with Sales, Segment/Product Leaders, Relationship Managers/Specialists and HQ departments in regards to contracts, recommending solutions to ensure product offerings, pricing, terms, variances, etc. are structured to the mutual advantage of customer and D&B.
- Perform analysis on products to evidence/support the appropriateness of revenue recognition treatment.
- Lead/participate on projects from inception to conclusion with minimal guidance and provide insight into actionable financial information that is used to drive financial results. Provide assessment of issues, perspective on results and recommendations.
- 3 to 5 years financial experience.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA or CPA preferred.
- 3 to 5 years revenue compliance and/or revenue recognition experience preferred.
- In-depth business knowledge / experience working in partnership with business (e.g., Sales, Product, Legal).
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong process orientation and personal computer skills.
- Ability to work within a teaming/collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage a large workload and adapt to re-prioritization as necessary in a rapidly changing environment.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top